Location – Washington, DC
Minimum Experience -3-5 Years
Required Degree – 4-Year Degree or equivalent
Position Type – Temp to Perm
Abaco Strategy, LLC (Abaco) is a HUBZone, Woman Owned, Small Business located in Leesburg, VA.
Abaco provides Information Technology and Consulting Services to Commercial customers and the Federal Government. We deliver technology enabled, results oriented solutions. We build long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. We leverage industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
Abaco is seeking an ASP .NET/SP Developer to work for a major financial banking institution located in the Washington, DC Metro Region. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have demonstrated ability developing and supporting applications using .NET and SQL Server. The .NET developer will work within a team to plan, lead, design, develop, integrate, test, and implement business solutions that involve .NET Framework, SQL Server, and cutting edge front end technology.
THE PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
- Experience working with SharePoint, Rational Jazz, RPT, RFT
- 4+ years of experience with .NET and Microsoft development framework
- 4+ Years of working with backend C# coding
- 4+ years of working with SOAP and REST based services
- 4+ Years of writing transaction based SQL queries
- 4+ Years of writing and optimizing stored procedures for SQL
- 4+ Years of working with front end development including HTML5, CSS, Angular, JQuery
- Working knowledge of excel writers and Open XML based solutions
- Experience with Rational Jazz suite
- 508 compliance testing experience
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Agile development experience
- Microsoft .NET certifications, SQL certifications, and/or other technical certifications are strongly preferred
- 4-year technical degree
- US Citizenship
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to take on projects and tasks with little direction and apply good judgment on decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of medium to large, cross-functional or cross-departmental teams of medium to large, cross-functional or cross-departmental teams
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
If interested, please contact HR@abacostrategy.com
Thank you for considering us for employment.