Location – Washington, DC
Employee Type – FT
Job Category – Document Management
Industry – Information Technology, Finance
Required Degree – 4 Year Degree
Citizenship – US Citizen
Clearance Required – Public Trust
Abaco Strategy, LLC (Abaco) is a HUBZone, Woman Owned, Small Business located in Leesburg, VA.
Abaco provides Information Technology and Consulting Services to Commercial customers and the Federal Government. We deliver technology enabled, results oriented solutions. We build long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. We leverage industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will have at least seven (7) years of proven experience to work across a multi-project environment, testing web-based .NET applications, and testing Informatica ETL jobs, as well as developing test plans and scripts; conducting acceptance testing; reporting software defects; and maintaining documentation.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong experience with gathering and documenting business requirements
- Strong experience authoring user documentation (such as User Guide, Quick Reference material, etc.)
- Strong SQL skills (MS SQL Server)
- Experience with testing web-based .NET applications
- Experience with testing Extract, Load, and Transform (ETL) loading jobs
- Strong experience with Quality Assurance (QA) developing test plans/scripts, testing of applications; ability to identify defects, track resolution of problems, and retest defect corrections
- Experience working within team environment, as well as independently
- Experience working under tight deadlines
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Critical Hiring Criteria (Make or Break)
- Analytical and communication skills
- SQL experience
- Web-based .NET testing experience
- Informatica ETL testing experience
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
Thank you for considering us for employment.