Location – Washington, DC
Employee Type – FT
Industry – Information Technology
Required Degree – 4 Year Degree
Abaco Strategy, LLC (Abaco) is a HUBZone, Woman Owned, Small Business located in Leesburg, VA. Abaco provides Information Technology and Consulting Services to Commercial customers and the Federal Government. We deliver technology enabled, results oriented solutions. We build long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. We leverage industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
We are looking for a candidate to provide consulting and change management services to configure, integrate, and implement the subscription service to the Oracle Taleo Learn US Government Cloud (TLC) for learning management and transactional business intelligence.
- Have knowledge and experience with Oracle Taleo Learning Management, Transactional Business Intelligence, and Taleo Connect Client (TCC) release 15A+
- Have knowledge and experience with Oracle Taleo coexistence implementation with PeopleSoft HCM
- Ensure all specified deliverables are provided within the required timeframe as dictated by the COTR and project lead and as described on the written project schedule
- Provide a weekly status report to the COTR documenting concerns, issues, risks, and progress
- Possess experience on at least one TLC implementation of learning management, transactional business intelligence, and TCC
- Serve as a project consultant for Oracle Taleo and PeopleSoft products in the role of project manager, system integrator, functional analyst, or developer
- Possess strong project planning skills
- Partner with internal business owners, technical team members, and senior management throughout the project life cycle to assist and support the design, development, and TLC implementation of learning management, transactional business intelligence, and TCC
- Act as the intermediary to facilitate a clear understanding among all parties about business assumptions and requirements, design, technical, testing, and production migration requirements
- Work closely with the Technology Services staff to establish, revise, and maintain standards and procedures while implementing system projects
- Work with clients to foster best business practices, the appropriate use of automation to provide efficient, cost-effective administrative systems and a continual process improvement approach to the customer’s automated administrative systems
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Assist where necessary with business process redesign to take advantage of the efficiencies offered by automation
- Plan and create project charter, project plan, risk matrix, issues log, communication plan, workshop/conference room pilot (CRP) plan, and change management strategy for the TLC implementation of learning management, transactional business intelligence, and TCC including but not limited to architecture discovery, site design, user account architecture, learning plan build, basic training load, workflow (i.e. notifications, approvals, confirmations, etc.), and administrator training.
- Design and create configuration documentation, functional design, technical design, data mapping, security matrix, test strategy, and training strategy for the TLC implementation of learning management, transactional business intelligence, and TCC.
- Set up, configure, and prototype end to end system configuration, integration with on premise PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 system, interoperability with Microsoft Outlook, reports and extracts, unit testing, testing scenarios and scripts, updated configuration documents, and CRP sessions and summary for the TLC implementation of learning management, transactional business intelligence, and TCC.
- Provide fully configured, tested, and user accepted application, key user training, finalized configuration documentation, detailed go-live cutover plan, and finalized production environments for the TLC implementation of learning management, transactional business intelligence, and TCC.
- Provide application go-live, project closure, transition and stabilization, issue resolution, and end user feedback for the TLC implementation of learning management, transactional business intelligence, and TCC.
Certifications Required: PMP (preferred not required)
Critical Hiring Criteria
- 5-7 years of experience (or more) desired
- Oracle Taleo experience
- Peoplesoft HCM 9.2 knowledge/experience
- Strong Project Management experience
- Able to commute to DC
Clearance Required: Public Trust (Customer will be process this after start)
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
Thank you for considering us for employment.
If you wish to apply now, please fill the following application: