Location: Fort Belvoir
Industry: Information Technology
Required degree: 4 year degree
· An active Top Secret Clearance w/ SCI is required.
· A Security+ OR CASP certification is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or related fields is “highly desirable.”
· Tier 1: 1-3 years of industry experience in providing level I & II IT Help Desk support to end users in a micro processor-based networked environment.
· Tier 2: 3-5 years of experience in the aforementioned.
· Tier 3: 6+ years of experience in the aforementioned.
· Demonstrated experience in interacting with senior analysts and engineers to identify and resolve core problems.
· Knowledge of various desktop and notebook applications including Windows 7. MS Office 2007/2010, Adobe Pro, WebEx, and Remedy ticketing system
· Experience in providing remote technical assistance
· Customer-centric and able to handle requests in a timely manner
· Excellent oral/written communications skills
· Willingness to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
Thank you for considering us for employment.
I you wish to apply now, please fill the following application: