Location: Washington, DC
Employment Classification: Regular, FT Employee
Minimum Experience – 5-10 Years’ experience with data warehousing
Required Degree – 4 Year Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
Clearance – Public Trust
US Citizens Only
Abaco Strategy, LLC (Abaco) is a HUBZone, Woman Owned, Small Business located in Leesburg, VA. Abaco provides Information Technology and Consulting Services to Commercial customers and the Federal Government. We deliver technology enabled, results oriented solutions. We build long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. We leverage industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
Abaco is seeking an ETL Developer to support a federal Agency located in the Washington, DC Metro Region. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and testing ETL data processes, capturing and analyzing business requirements, and developing reports. To be successful, it is critical that you are flexible and able to work well within a team environment. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have solid industry experience in the following area(s):
• Design, develop and test ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) data processes (using SQL SSIS)
• Work with Business analysts to understand requirements and create technical specifications
• Develop Source-to-Target mappings
• Develop and execute unit test plans
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Excellent knowledge of data warehousing, dimensional, relational, and OLAP data modeling
• Demonstrated independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems
• 5-10 years’ experience in data warehouse and data mart development (SQL Server)
• 5-10 years’ experience designing and developing ETL programs and stored procedures for Data Warehousing (using tools such as SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Ability to work with a team
• Good communication skills
• Experience working on a Federal contract
• Preferred Skills:
o Experience with SAP Business Objects, Embarcadero ER Studio, and Tableau
o Experience with source control repository
o Experience with Financial Data Warehouse
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
If interested, please contact HR@abacostrategy.com
Thank you for considering us for employment.