Responsible for working with a team of software quality professionals to develop an automation framework to test technology platform and tools.
Integration between and among technology layers is vital to maintaining accurate, timely and robust service delivery. Working closely with the business, application and IT infrastructure teams, the candidate will analyze business and technical problems, work with software engineers and develop the appropriate testing framework and policies to enable technology solutions to scale.
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Requires a bachelor’s degree.
At least five (5) years of experience in the field.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
– Experience with HP Unified Functional Testing, required
– At least 1 year experience leading test teams
– 3+ years’ experience in Test Development and/or Test Automation roles
– At least 2 years’ experience in developing/maintaining regression test suites
– Experience with and understanding of object oriented concepts and programming languages such as Java
– Strong SQL experience
– Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
– Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and concepts
– Develop, execute, and debug automated functional tests
– Work closely with development and functional QA teams
– Work closely with environment team to ensure efficient and stable builds
– Train and mentor application team members on an ad hoc basis