– Location: Washington, DC
– Education: Bachelor’s degree
Abaco Strategy, LLC (Abaco) is a HUBZone, Woman Owned, Small Business located in Leesburg, VA. Abaco provides Information Technology and Consulting Services to Commercial customers and the Federal Government. We deliver technology enabled, results oriented solutions. We build long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. We leverage industry best practices and business innovation to provide measurable results.
Abaco is seeking a Senior ERP Technical Lead who provides technical expertise in process areas such as Human Capital Management, Enterprise Asset Management, Procure-to-Pay, Financials, Applications Integrations, reporting and analytics..
– Works with the IT team as a Technical Specialist to design, develop, build, test, and deploy custom extensions such as Reports, Forms, web development, middleware, data conversion routines and other related concurrent programs.
– Builds supportable extensions and customizations.
– Provides expertise in performance tuning/development of data intensive queries.
– Presents conceptual technical solutions that satisfy functional requirements.
– Troubleshoots and identifies root causes of issues/bugs.
– Creates and executes written test plans for technical solutions.
– Provides production support for ongoing maintenance and enhancement of custom programs that interface with third-party vendors and other internal systems.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
– Four years leadership experience in Enterprise Asset Management with a proficient understanding of Human Capital Management, Enterprise Asset Management, Financials, Procure to Pay and/or supply chain systems analysis, solution design, and deployment using Oracle EBSR12.
– Excellent knowledge and experience of the ERP development toolkit including Workflow Builder, Forms, Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix & PERL scripting, web development, SOA, middleware, Java, J2EE, AME, OAF, personalization framework and forms personalization, BI/XML Publisher and template design and development.
– “Hands-on” ERP integration experience utilizing various standard APIs and methods, XML Gateway, TCA etc. with third-party systems using an integration layer.
– Experience in data conversion and interfaces.
– Ability to resolve technical gaps using standard ERP functionality.
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
Thank you for considering us for employment.