– Location: Washington, DC
– Education: Bachelor’s degree
Abaco Strategy, LLC (Abaco) is a HUBZone, Woman Owned, Small Business located in Leesburg, VA. Abaco provides Information Technology and Consulting Services to Commercial customers and the Federal Government. We deliver technology enabled, results oriented solutions. We build long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. We leverage industry best practices and business innovation to provide measurable results.
Abaco is seeking a Functional Lead who, under general direction, serves as senior subject matter expert associated with procure to pay processes and expense management.
– Provides subject matter expertise in applications including Accounts Payables, Purchasing, iProcurement, iExpense, iSupplier, Advanced Procurement and Sourcing.
– Understands the integration of these modules with financial, projects/grants and supply chain modules.
– Able to set up, configure, and, if necessary, design functional extensions to the COTS application to meet the desired business process and requirements.
– Configures ERP modules to meet Airports Authority business needs across the Procure-to-Pay modules.
– Documents the detailed requirements, analyzes the business needs, configures the application, and validates solutions with the business owners.
– Provides functional support to development team members.
– Resolves trouble tickets from end users, develops training materials, and delivers formal and informal end-user training on an as needed basis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
– Experience in Procure-to-Pay Application implementations and/or upgrades.
– Proficient with Oracle EBS R12 PO, AP, ICX, OIE, and POS applications and their associated table structures, database and report writing tools, and ERP Application Administration and Security.
– Familiarity with associated business functions including encumbrance accounting preferred.
– Accustomed to working in a disciplined system development life cycle (SDLC) environment.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to elicit and document requirements, provide day to day support of the business users and support month-end close..
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
Thank you for considering us for employment.