- Location: Washington, DC
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Preferred)
- Temp to Perm (1099)
- Clearance: US Citizen – Public Trust
Abaco is looking for an experienced OpenText eDocs Developer to provide support to our government client. This position is an exciting opportunity to support a high impact organization responsible for ensuring that national banks and federal savings associations operate in a safe and sound manner, provide fair access to financial services, treat customers fairly, and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
All candidates must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance with the federal government..
The selected applicant will have experience configuring and managing an OpenText eDocs Document Management environment on Windows and will be able to design, develop and maintain the target eDocs architecture. The selected applicant will develop and maintain complex software solutions based on OpenText eDocs Document Management 10 (or higher). Experience integrating SeeUnity connectors to OpenText Content Server.
- Develop DM 10 application releases
- Develop and maintaining interfaces
- Upgrade, configure, and maintain eDocs infrastructure
- Develop and maintain a contingency plan
- Develop and maintain documentation, including training materials
- Deliver training
- Troubleshoot and resolve tier-3 problems
- Provide project management support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT discipline.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- 4-year Information Technology related degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of OpenText eDocs DM development/administration/maintenance experience
- Experience integrating OpenText eDocs with MS Office 365 components.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with OpenText Enterprise Library Server 10.5 or higher
- Experience with OpenText Business Intelligence 10.5.1 or higher
- Experience with OpenText eDocs Email Filling 4.3.1 or higher
- Experience with OpenText SeeUnity Core Integration Server 10.5 or higher
- Experience with OpenText SeeUnity Fusion Web Connect 10.5 or higher
- Experience with OpenText SeeUnity EchoSync 10.0.7 or higher
- Experience with Java 8 or higher
- Experience with Tomcat 8 or higher
- Experience with MS Windows Server 2012
- Experience with SQL Server 2014
- Experience with MS .NET
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with team members
- Must have the ability to conduct analysis and identify process improvement opportunities
- Must have good oral and written communications skills
- Must have good mastery of Microsoft Office products
- Must have experience with source code Management, reporting, requirements management, project
management, testing, and release management
- Experience with Agile methodology including SCRUM is a plus
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems (Experience with ServiceNow is a plus)
Certifications and Clearance Requirements:
- Limited Background Investigation for Public Trust Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- ITIL Foundations (a plus)
- OpenText – eDocs DM 10 Certification
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 certifications (such MCSA SQL Server 2014 Certification)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (such as MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification)
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high- performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
Thank you for considering us for employment.
Please apply here: