- Location: Washington, DC
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship required
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager Workbench and Experience Manager Forms designer
Abaco is actively seeking a Sr. SharePoint Developer with an Adobe Integration skill set to provide support to a Government Financial Institution. This position is an exciting opportunity to support a high impact organization responsible for ensuring that national banks and federal savings associations operate in a safe and sound manner, provide fair access to financial services, treat customers fairly, and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 year Information Technology related degree
- At least 5 years of SharePoint development/administration/maintenance experience and SQL Server
- Experience with SharePoint 2013
- Experience with SQL Server 2014
- Experience with Adobe Workbench and Adobe Experience Manager Designer (or CQ5)
- Experience integrating Adobe products (e.g., XFA and HTML 5 forms) with SharePoint
- Experience with process and workflow development in Adobe Workbench
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with team members
- Must have the ability to conduct analysis and identify process improvement opportunities
- Must have good oral and written communications skills
- Must have good mastery of Microsoft Office products
- Must have experience with Agile methodology including SCRUM
- Must have experience with source code Management, reporting, requirements management, project
management, testing, and release management
- Experience developing and maintaining IBM Rational Jazz project areas (desired)
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
The selected applicant will have experience configuring and managing a SharePoint development environment and will be able to design, develop and maintain the target SharePoint architecture. The selected applicant will develop and maintain complex software solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath forms, Workflows, List Security Views, Web Services, and .Net Framework. Experience integrating Adobe products (e.g., XFA and HTML 5 forms) with SharePoint, and experience with process and workflow development in Adobe Workbench are a must.
The selected applicant will: 1) have knowledge of SQL Server 2014 to provide guidance and recommendations when using SharePoint (or other platforms such as AEM), 2) will provide support creating advanced reporting solutions (such as SSRS reports or knowledge using Tableau 10.1+ and incorporating it with SharePoint), 3) will have experience creating custom forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer, 4) will have basic knowledge of CSS3 to provide support related to SharePoint or other platforms such as Adobe forms, and will have experience in XML to provide support related to SharePoint (or other platforms such as Adobe forms).
The ideal candidate will have experience using Office 365 components such as Microsoft Flow and PowerApps, and experience in creating PDF/HTML forms and Adaptive form development.
Additional Requirements/Relevant Certifications:
- US Citizenship
- Able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- ITIL Foundations (a plus)
- SQL Server 2014
- Windows Server 2012
- SharePoint Administrator 2014
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high- performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, we encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .