Abaco is looking for a Single Sign-on (SSO) Engineer to work for a major financial banking institution located in the Washington, DC Metro Region. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have solid industry experience in the following area(s):
- Experience with engineering, designing, maintaining, supporting & architecting infrastructure for SSO using products such as Oracle Access Manager.
- Ability to design, develop and implement SSO in support of J2EE applications.
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional IT teams, business analysts, DBAs, security managers and developers to ensure effective execution of SSO services. Solve problems related to installation, implementation, maintenance, and operations of SSO and related components.
- Coordinates with intersecting organizations to ensure that supporting infrastructure systems are designed and implemented to meet customer’s internal and external standards and service level requirements to 99.99% Production availability.
- Knowledge of security policies within the SSO environment helpful between external applications, Oracle WebLogic Server, OWSM and other technologies in Fusion middleware stack.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design and manage customer expectations, translating technical requirements into a solution.
- Build and deliver SSO solution.
- Responsible for successful delivery of approved designs.
- Advisor to customer, overseeing project completion to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and expectations are met.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK AND CREDIT CHECK
- Experience with SSO tools, specifically Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience focusing on Identity and/or Access Management (IAM)
- Minimum 2 years’ plus federal experience in the information security space.
- Excellent communication skills in English, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of multiple Identity and/or Access Management (IAM) vendor tools and software solutions (CA, IBM, NetIQ & Oracle), but should be more knowledgeable with Oracle:
- Knowledge of SSO tools such as Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Knowledge of identity federation protocols such as X.509 authentication and general security principles such as (PKI, PKCS, OCSP, …)
- One Certification among the following list desired:
- Additional Job-Related Information may include the following:
- Ability to identify, define and document architecture patterns and technology standards to accommodate delivery of functional requirements and meet expectations for usability, availability, capacity, performance, scalability, reliability, security, and business continuity.
- Provide engineering support in defining specifications, particularly (but not exclusively) in the area of middleware and messaging, on projects to guide design and building solutions. Facilitate design and implementation to assure conformance with architecture specifications and standards.
- Escalate and resolve architecture, engineering and other technical issues. Document and communicate architecturally significant implementation details. Interacts with production support, development, infrastructure engineers, enterprise architects and DBA’s as a subject matter expert on messaging and middleware technologies.
- Help define strategies, standards, specifications, and solution utilizing these technologies, and improving ability to meet key objectives as related to client satisfaction. Responsible for overall integration between SSO and other existing infrastructures and applications/COTS. Strong skills UNIX and Linux required.
- CISSP required
- CIAM, PCI, CEH, GCIH, GPEN, CCSK, Security+, etc…
- Service Delivery/Governance: ITILv2/3
- HTTP, SOAP, REST API, SSL/TLS
- OpenID, OAUTH 2.0
- Kerberos, LDAP, X.509
- SAML, SPML, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Federation
- Linux Redhat, WLS 11g & 12c
- Oracle Database*