These general conditions of use apply to Ábaco Strategy’s website, owner of the web domain AbacoStrategy.com (hereinafter Web Site).
The purpose of this legal notice is to comply with all obligations and ensure compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Organic Law of protection of personal data 15/1999 of December 13 and its development regulations
1. Responsible for the treatment
Ábaco Strategy, responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data or General Data Protection Regulation (in forward, “GDPR”), and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical nature and organizational, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
Manage the queries raised through the query form, keeping until the resolution of your request for information
- Manage the sending of information according to the request for information and advice that you have requested.
- Manage documentation or information prior to the lease of services.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described here except by legal obligation or court order.
All the data is registered until you request that it’s deleted and can be modified by you through communication by mail to email@example.com
4. Legitimation of treatment
The legal basis for the treatment is the consent of the interested party and, as the case may be, the derivation of the provision of a service as a service provider.
5. Place where information is stored
The information provided is stored on the servers of Ábaco Strategy.
6. Assignment and transfer
The data provided will be treated only by Ábaco Strategy, although they may be assigned to companies in charge of data processing, acting as a service provider for the same (sending communications, generating similar hearings, etc.).
7. Rights of interested persons
You can request the exercise of the following rights before Ábaco Strategy by sending an electronic message to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching a photocopy of an official identification document or any other similar document in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that are inappropriate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party to the fact that the processing of their personal data is not carried out or their treatment is terminated.
- Limitation of the treatment: it implies the marking of the conserved personal data, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible without impediments.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions regarding which the interested party has not expressed his or her consent (including the preparation of profiles).
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
- Right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The interested party also has the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if it considers that their rights may have been violated with respect to the protection of their data.
9. Security measures
Ábaco Strategy adopts the security levels required by the GDPR appropriate to the nature of the data that is subject to treatment at all times. However, the above, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be fraudulent actions by third parties, although Ábaco Strategy puts all the means at its disposal to avoid such actions.
Minors may not use the services available through the Web without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Web by minors under their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are downloaded when browsing the internet to the user’s terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone …) and that the browser used saves on the hard disk or non-volatile memory of your computer.
The data contained in the cookies can be analyzed by Ábaco Strategy to improve the usability of the websites and offer more personalized information and services.
The browsing data retrieved by cookies are anonymous and are not associated with any person. The user can delete or deactivate the cookies from the configuration of the browsers.
What type of cookies is Ábaco Strategy using?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own They are cookies that are sent from a computer or domain managed by Ábaco Strategy to the user’s browser.
- From third parties . They are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed or controlled by Ábaco Strategy. In this case, you can find information about the handling of cookies by our website host here.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Of session . They collect data while the user browses the Ábaco Strategy website in order to provide the requested service. They expire or are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent They are saved on the user’s computer. They expire in a long or medium period of time or they never do it.
According to the purpose:
- Technical. They are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the website.
- Of customization. They allow the user to define the characteristics (language) for browsing the web page.
- Of analysis. They allow Ábaco Strategy the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user in order to monitor the use of the web page, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, the number of visitors, etc.
What are the purposes of the cookies used in the site?
The purposes of the cookies used in Ábaco Strategy’s website are:
- Technical The objective of this type of cookies is to make it possible for the navigation of the page to be satisfactory. This type of cookies allows the system to recognize registered users and remind them of the username and password, among other functions.
- Of customization. These cookies allow the user to access the website with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the browser or the geographical location from which the service is accessed. This information of the users allows Ábaco Strategy to offer a better and more personalized service.
- Analytics The anonymous data contained in these cookies allow the measurement, monitoring and study of user activity in order to incorporate improvements in the websites and services offered by Ábaco Strategy.
Ábaco Strategy reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes.